Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Reflection - 22 September 2010 (G)

In doing the activity of finding the (interior) angles in a pentagon, I was unable to solve the activity initially. Although I knew that the given activity did not require a complicated solution, my first instinct was to remember all that I had learnt during my schooling days, most of which I was unable to fully recall. However, as the class went through and did the activity together, I was slowly able to recall some of the things which I had learnt previously.
In relation to the textbook, even though it may be difficult for one to recall everything which has been learnt previously during their schooling years, once they have learnt the both aspects of geometry, the reasoning and content, it is easier to understand and relate what has been learnt previously to the activity conducted in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment